Plant Daddy

Monday, February 08, 2010

It just could not cool off last fall and now it just can't warm up this winter...go figure.....

Of course it is great cauliflower and broccoli weather.....and no fat birds seem to bother those crops.

The past Saturday the Z boys showed up after a 5-month break due to hunting season....See the Z shop in its heyday below....
It was nice to have the boys back...........WHY....?.... Well, they fixed the greenbean's headlight and repaired a leaky fuel vapor line, they fixed my pickup's air conditioning and they checked out Mosaic Mom's Toyota, then I ran out of cars......Hey......it was great for me anyway.....

The sand hill cranes are becoming more like the mighty Zeus everyday....they come early, call for food, I obey, they eat and then leave for the day.....if they try to come in the house at night then we have a real problem......The Z boys tell me that these birds are 'legal game' in Texas....hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home