Plant Daddy

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Rolling on Thursday…

June 17th, 1970 was the day I started my first experiment for my master’s degree. For some reason I always remember that day (June 24th is another similar day). Usually I try to pollinate something or start an experiment on that day as a way to celebrate.

Well, I’m doing it today – that productivity thing has reared its head and we are on a roll.
Maybe it is all the great watermelons I have been eating or just because June 17th is just special. Actually it is just too hot to go play outside. So far I have learned to do the new leave system on the computer, made all the corrections in the Dieffenbachia ‘Tropic Honey’ plant patent, edited and submitted a manuscript to get a publication number and started working on a new Anthurium plant patent. Go me…..

I hope everyone has a safe and happy day today. Now back to workkkkkkkkkkkkkk or am I getting a little slllleeeeeppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyypoo……… Oh no, see you all, happy dreams to everyone.

No, no I’m still working. Productivity is a good thing. Food for the soul…….Now I really must get back to it….. Yes, yes I certainly am On It today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home