Plant Daddy

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Just May, I Just Might - If the Conditons are Right....

go surf fishing tomorrow............

I never discuss this beforehand as it might be a jinx.
But I need to try some new tricks and better do it now before it gets too hot.
Besides the rest of the week is shot.

But the truck is fixed, new tires, new battery and new oil.
We fixed the drivers side broken door handle - had to remove the door panel and unhook all the wiring but got it done and back working for only $50.00 . It would have cost 5x that much at a dealer.

Also the muffler had rusted out on one end so I sculpted a new end and welded it together like new and it should last another year - plus it sounds great. God I love my plasm cutter, it surely is one of the coolest tools ever invented.

I felt so good that I cleaned the cab. This required removing sand and salt from fishing trips taken 3 years ago. Maybe I will get lucky tomorrow and catch a little fishy.