Plant Daddy

Monday, June 28, 2004

Monday ‘nuff Said…

Woke up with headache and that is a bummer. But it passed quickly. Too hot to do much in the greenhouse although I did get prepared for trip to irradiate more plants on Wednesday. Some problem with greenhouse fan controls in one of the small houses that no one seems to want to fix. One tends to get irritated at the thought of losing 4 years of work due to excessive heat – that could have been prevented. I have to congratulate my lab chief who has been checking this on weekends – I never knew that problem was going on.

Oh well, just moved the plants to different greenhouse – case closed. That sure beats getting too excited. We did send a little email to stir the waters though and that was fun and deserved. It seems that people, who are hired to serve, would much rather control others and make the simplest of things an irritation (my soapbox for the day). Such is life.

Ate my first canned jalapeno peppers yesterday and they were nice and crunchy but not hot enough. I need to add at least one whole pepper to the mix. Whoops have to go to greenhouse to load of Wed. trip. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home