Plant Daddy

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Doctors............

2 weeks ago went to doctor to see about rash.....that led to blood test.....that led to todays testing of carotids because they sounded funny........that led to all the tests turning out fine.....that led to a plus for their bottom line........that led to me wondering about doctors' motives.....that led to the rash being almost gone.....that led me back to work where I will go to the next to last class and give a vigorous lecture.......that will lead to me going home and rooting for the trailblazers on TV tonight......that will lead to me cussing the refs.......that will lead to Mosaic mom wondering where I got that rash from anyway.....that will lead me to say that I am a victim due to excessive carotid blood fl0w....that will lead MM to say she thought as much and that she loves me anyway......what a great day that will make.