Plant Daddy

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ear and Throat and Rain.....

Sore throat and head aches are gone but I am still fighting my first ear infection in the last 45 years... Taking antibiotics but there is still some pressure. I get to hear Mosaic Mom in stereo/echo. That is kind of fun but I have had enough.

At least my energy is back to normal so something is better. It is so sad to spend daylight hours in bed. Anyway, things looking better and I am back at work. This in itself may lead to relapse.....

It is really rainy now 2+ inches since yesterday. It suddenly went into the summer pattern last week. Good for the trees and grass. YEAH, now I get to fight the mowers...

The photo below is not my ear but similar... it is a cutaway view of a mandeville flower showing anthers and tip of style - if you know where to look.