Plant Daddy

Monday, May 11, 2009

FOXTROT.............

as in Whiskey - Tango - Foxtrot...............i.e. wtf.........

Mosaic Mom and I have one thing in common.........we EXPECT to get up every day and carry out whatever our plan is for that day.......now my plans may start are little quicker (since I fizzle out by 3:00 pm like a hot can of pepsi) in the day than MM but by midnight we both have got our stuff done..........

Now thanks to sick people at work spreading their crap I am a little off line due to my immune system having to work overtime.......So far in my life the IMMUNES always win in pretty short order......That is a blessng from my Mom and Dad........Anyway, it really iritates me when people come to work sick.....at least here, they do very little other than wonder around and look for sympathy I guess....they all must not like it at home for some reason........so today I must restrain my basic anger and move on with a sickly smile......

Besides.....I am at work and making a list of who I can contaminate.......that only seems fair......

Afterall I want to be like everyone else .........excuse me someone is coming and I am sure they will lend me sympathetic ear......