Plant Daddy

Friday, May 22, 2009

I am all EAR...........

My foxtroting EAR still is not cured.........actually it seemed a little worse today.........
So I called the Doc. who is supposed to call back.....no appt. available and a 3 day weekend coming.
So I moaned to my lab tech (she knows alot about meds.) who said I needed a different decongestant (i.e. something with psuedoephredin in it)....so I went to Publix and got Cariton D 24 hour (double the a.i.) stuff from the pharmacist behind the counter and got to sign all the papers, etc.. The pharmacist said that the other stuff I was taking would not help drainage.....So now I am on a real decongestive mission and see if that helps.
Anyway maybe there is hope afterall.........and maybe I think I will be nicer to my lab assistant in the future....